Have you checked out our New Non-Adhesive Ostomy Systems? They are the perfect alternative for patients experiencing skin irritation with traditional adhesive systems.
* A stronger bond will give longer wearing time.
* Excellent additional aid for problem situations such as oily skin, perspiration problems, scar lines, skin wrinkles, poorly located stomas.
* Has the ability to repel effluent without having to remove adhesive or to start over.
* Protects skin from urine if opening in pouch is larger than actual stoma size.
* When applied thinly, adhesive will dry to a tacky surface in a few minutes and will be durable and safe.
* Clean with soap and water.
This solvent is used to clean the adhesive off any part of the the appliance. Normally not recommended or used on the skin, as most of the adhesive usually comes off when appliance is removed.
Oval and Custom Hole Cutters are also available. Nu-Hope can resharpen old cutter blade too. For further information please contact us at (541) 345 0391 or email us.
A water soluble gum powder used to provide a protective layer on skin area around the stoma. Primarily for ileostomy use – fecal matter.